Sunday, July 20, 2014

GOAL MET!!!!!!

I'm super excited b/c this week, I met my goal of running two miles in twenty three minutes! My times were:

Monday: 27:43

Wed: 26:26

Friday:


I really needed this bc I was feeling that I wasn't improving and the damn humidity was killing me. I was so excited all day. Julie and I have set goals and when we meet a goal, we buy each other a fun thing that we normally wouldn't buy ourselves. I choose this:


I'm enjoying yoga and I think it has made a huge difference with my running and breathing. I may not be losing weight (boooooo), but I'm feeling better mentally. I'm trying to clean up my diet a bit bc I had read on Active.com that every pound you lose, you run four seconds faster per mile. That blows my mind. I have to keep thinking about that the next time I go for seconds--haha! 

I also rewarded myself with a few outfits that I feel good in. I got some capris and some cute shirts in my current size, NOT the size I'm hoping to get in. I'm really trying to focus on accepting my body and feeling strong.

In the next week, I'll be re-vamping my site a bit so, if you have any suggestions on the look or anything, let me know. 

Hope everyone has a great week! 



1 comment :