Sunday, July 13, 2014

Inconsistent Runs


This week everything was great, except my running and I'll get to that later. 

This week, I worked on my current mini jungle/monkey quilt and it is going well. I have just a little bit left and then I'll be working on a mini quilt for Bronson and Hunter. 


I chose a red/blue sea theme for Bronson and a dinosaur theme for Hunter. I chose the dinosaur theme myself.




The last set I got is whale/boating theme and then I'll start practicing so I can use my "Quilting with the Muppets" book. I got it for $4.18 on Amazon. 




So, my runs have been really inconsistent and I'm getting frustrated. My goal is two miles in twenty three minutes and my times this week were: 26:06, 23:58 and 28:41. AWFUL. I was happy about the 23:58 bc I feel that is where I should be, but the other ones....blah. I wish I was more consistent with my times. 

 

Yoga has been going pretty well. I feel that I'm improving a little bit every week. I got some yoga blocks and a yoga strap so I can practice at home. I'm really enjoying the hot yoga. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment