Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Phew! That Stinks!

As many of you know I am an ambassador for Medi-dyne. I get to try some of their products and review for you. I have a discount code that will give you 20% off each order which is fantastic!



This past cycle was all about sweat and odor and I think everyone can relate to the stink of workout clothes and gear.




I have tried the Medi-Dyne's Stink Free Shoe and Gear Spray and the Stink Free Detergent and it's true, they do get the stink out! Best of of all Medi-dyne is a cruelty free brand and that's always important to me.

I have been a big fan of the Stink Free Shoe and Gear Spray for awhile now. I have the full sized bottles and a few travel sized ones. I have used it on all types of shoes, sneakers, boots, and sandals. I have also used it for my bags, jackets, hoodies, sports bras, and more. I have even used it on my dogs beds and in my car. You can also use it on guards, pads, and gloves. You can even use it to get the stink out of lockers! It's perfect for any sport. It comes in a spray pump and all you have to do is spray, let it dry over night and then smell the next day to see if it meets your stink free test. Initially, you may need to do several applications to get the stink out and once you do, you can stay stink free by continuing it on a daily or weekly routine. I really like that the spray is orderless, because a lot of sprays are just as bad as the stink from your old favorite sneakers!


Image: http://strengthrunning.com/2015/03/marrying-a-runner/

The Stink Free Detergent has been a great for my disgusting workout clothes. I'm currently on a day twenty three of a workout streak and let me tell you, the workout pants, shirts, socks, and sports bras have been piling up! Since I do laundry on the weekends, my clothes stay in a basket just screaming to be washed. Our dog goes near them to smell and immediately walks away from the basket.

The Stink Free Detergent comes in a thirty ounce bottle and they also have two ounce travel packets. It is safe to use in high efficiency washing machines, environmentally safe, and cruelty free. It is safe to use on all high performance fabrics, it removes sweat stains, and it is residue free. Plus, it doesn't contain perfumes or phosphates, which is plus for people with sensitive skin. You can also use Stink Free Detergent without a washing machine which is great when you are traveling at campsites or hotels.

2Toms Stink Free products aren't just for athletes either. I have heard and read reviews from people who have used these products on their families everyday clothes (especially socks!), uniforms (police officers, fire fighters etc) and have been impressed with the results.

So, head over to Medi-Dyne and take a look at their products and take advantage of my 20% off your entire order code: AJH20 You can also check out my reviews on Medi-dyne's ProStrech, Sports Shield, Grip Shield and StretchRite.




0 comments :

Post a Comment