Sunday, June 19, 2016

NH Trip (Part 2)

Once we got home from the wedding, the fam and I met my uncle, Ray, for dinner at Fratello's. Fratello's has a special place and Matt and my hearts because our wedding reception was there almost thirteen years ago. The food was amazing! I ordered the lobster mac and cheese, but it was so rich I could only take about ten bites! It was so good! 


After Fratello's we went to my aunt and uncle/godfather's house. You may recognize Peter from my blog I did about him about his impressive weight loss. I got to see my younger cousins and finally met their significant others. It is always so great to see them and catch up. It scares me they are getting so much older because I remember holding them as babies.


My brother has been raving about his job at Big Kahunas and he was dying for us to try it out. My friend from high school, Amanda (who is even more gorgeous now than she was in high school!), runs it and it was fantastic! They serve unique, organic, fresh meals and delicious smoothies. To his surprise, my dad really enjoyed the oranges and cucumbers in the water that was served in cute mason jars. The food was fantastic and the eligible flower was such a cute touch!  


Kahunas also offers unique catering choices including a catered pig roast and a Hawaiian style luau! Make sure you check them out, you won't be disappointed! 


We later met my cousins at the Backroom for my annual mudslide and chicken tenders. It was so great to catch up and I also got to meet Caitlin's boyfriend. I also surprised the girls with a bunch of old pictures of us kids and our parents growing up. 


Our final visit was with my great uncle and my great aunt for our annual breakfast at Belmont Hall. It is always so nice to see them and enjoy a nice breakfast. 


A few hours later we were headed back out to Boston to catch our fight into Raleigh. We were exhausted, but excited to see our pups. 


It was harder to leave this time around because we had such an amazing time with everyone. I'm so thankful to have such great family and friends! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment