Sunday, May 8, 2016

Planking Blows

In my opinion, this was a successful week. I went to the gym four days this week and feeling really great. I've increased weight on every exercise and Matt and I started the plank challenge. I have the worst core and upper body strength, so I was looking forward to this challenged, until I actually tried it---haha! It is TOUGH! I hate it more than that damn elliptical machine, if you follow me on Snapchat (JenHaught79), you know that is HUGE. It started with twenty seconds and this weeks challenge ended with a forty five second plank. The time just continues to increase for a month. My form definitely needs work, but I'm doing it! 


This week's make up was pretty impressive, except for Kourt K. It was very grainy flaky and drying. All the others were fantastic! Plus, I tried Front Row Cosmetics loose tinted powder and loved it. I use it everyday to finish my look.


Yesterday, we brought the dogs to Lake Benson because it was absolutely beautiful, it was perfect weather! There were tons of people out enjoying the weather.  


The gym has been such a huge help with my confidence. I usually spend a hour with the weight machines and about thirty to forty minutes on cardio.  On the weekends, I try extend the cardio to sixty minutes. I tried a few different cardio machines and rowing is by far my favorite. Don't be afraid to try new machines at the gym, I was intimidated by the rowing machine and it turned out to me the best for me. I'm going to attempt a class this week which I've been avoiding. I get pretty anxious about new workouts and not knowing anyone. I know if I want to lose weight, I have to add some variety to my workouts. I don't think I've lost any weight, but I feel a lot stronger! I'll probably comparison pictures next month. 



Matt spend pretty much the whole weekend working outside and finishing up the laundry room shelve. The shelve is a brilliant idea because of all the crap that fall all around our washer and dryer.


The dogs have been enjoying the nice weather, especially Jager. 


Don't forget to enter the Medi-Dyne Captain Shield contest. Right now, Medi-Dyne is having a photo contest and the first 100 posts will win Captain SportShield swag AND a SportsShield roll on! The photo contest has you print out Captain SportsShield and post pictures with the hashtag #captainsportshield and #shieldyourself during your activities where chafing can occur. Go to CaptainSportShield.com and enter the contest. You can earn points by posting on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, watching the Captain SportShield cartoon on YouTube and sharing the contest with your friends! One grand prize winner will win a year supply of SportsShield or SportsShield for Her, plus Captain SportsShield commemorative prizes!



Last but not least, I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's day. She is the best mom ever and I miss and love her very much. I can't wait to see her next month at the Fallon wedding! 



0 comments :

Post a Comment