Sunday, June 8, 2014

It's Been Busy!

This week went pretty well, I lost almost three pounds since last week. I have been running three days a week and doing yoga twice a week. I have also been working on the thirty day arm and ab challenge. I'm hoping all my hard work will pay off at the Manchester Half Marathon in November. I'm looking to PR in my hometown!

Running has been going pretty well. I'm still struggling with 2:1, but I feel I'm getting better. My fastest two mile time was today at 25:50. I've looked at my old records and my fastest two mile time ever was 23:08.

Julie and I tried hot yoga and sweated out asses off! It is tough class, but I feel that I'm becoming a bit more flexible every week. I have to work on not putting so much pressure on my wrists.



The past few weeks have been busy, but fun. My parents and Matt's parents came in one weekend after another and it was great spending time with them. Matt's mom is teaching my how to sew and use my sewing machine. I made two pillows and working on a blanket.

When my parents came the following weekend, they finally got to see the new Hibernian downtown. Matt was gone for the weekend, so I enjoyed some time with the dogs. Julie, the girls and Jess came over for a cookout while our husbands were gone as well. Dad was great at the grill!














Matt and I have been working on eating healthy, so we went to the Farmer's Market and ate some fried seafood--haha. We also got fresh fruit and veggies. I headed to Trader Joe's and stocked up as well.




So, that is pretty much it! Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment