Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Weekend

This weekend was fun, despite Matt being pretty sick. On Saturday, we headed to Chapel Hill for a comedy show that my friend from high school, Nick, was in. It was great to see him after all these years and plus, he's wicked funny. Check him out at: The Other Dude  I really like this picture bc his gigantic hand makes my neck look skinny.


Weight Watchers wise, I did well. I'm down another 1.3lbs bringing me down to 7.4lbs since January 1st. Not bad, but still a long way to go. I worked out for a hour yesterday morning and needed a three hour nap. God, I'm so freaking old. Anyway, I was hoping to reach my 10% loss on Saturday, but hopefully next week. I'm hoping to get back to running soon. I'm thinking of maybe doing another half in April in Raleigh or the Manchester half in November. Anyone feeling like training for a hellish 13.1 mile race? Anyone? Me either. I don't know, it is now February and it's still cold as balls. So, yeah, maybe I'll start in March.

As I'm writing this, I'm watching the Superbowl and the game is nuts. It's not as crazy as the Puppy Bowl, but still crazy. I'm rooting for the 49er's bc well, who the hell likes the Ravens? And am I the only one who wants to punch Ray Lewis in the face? Anyway, it was also my cheat meal and we had steamed baked wings and taco dip. Probably a shitload of points, but totally worth it. 










The last one someone put on Instagram and I found it so funny!

Oh and I tried the new Honey Nut Cheerios and I was impressed with the taste, but it wasn't very filling for 3/4 cups for 3 points plus. Not worth it in my opinion.


Ok, so that's it for now! Hope everyone had a great weekend and that the 49er's can pull a win! 







1 comment :

  1. Love the Puppy Bowl and Fitz was my favorite! Great job on the weigh in :)

    ReplyDelete