Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I have been reading a lot of biographies of Olympic athletes trying to get inspired to get back into shape. I have read:

In The Water They Can't See You Cry by Amanda Beard

Winning Balance by Shawn Johnson

Run To Overcome by Meb Keflezighi

Amanda Beard's was probably my favorite but Meb's was probably the most inspiring. I can't wait for the Olympics to start and see how they do. It's always so inspiring to watch the athletes go for the gold.

So, I set up an appointment with my millionth nutritionist and inquired about some personal training. I would like to start running again. I have a bad history with a eating disorder and body image so it would be nice to comfortable with myself and get healthy again.

I would be nice to feel like myself again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment