Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weight In #1

I weighed in this morning and I'm down 2.1lbs. I'm not getting too excited, but it's encouraging. I'm not getting too excited bc I've been down this road before, losing and gaining, losing and gaining. Same old story. I'm not getting down on myself, I'm just being realistic. I have a long road ahead.

I racked up 6 activity points this evening with 30 minutes of biking and 30 minutes of strength training. I was SUPER hungry and Matt made such a great dinner! It was a serving of Trader Joe's BBQ Chicken, 1 cup of Bird's Eye Rice and some green beans, all for 8 points!


I'm excited bc FitBit announced on Facebook that we will soon be able to sync our FitBits directly to our phones soon and I'm so excited! I always forget to do it bc I have to hang out by our desktop and wait for it to sync up. I can't wait for this! 

In other news, it looks like I'll be heading to New Orleans in March with some of my friends for a long weekend. I'm really excited bc I have never been and I really want to try alligator and craw fish. I'm hoping to be down at least 15lbs by then and will be able to fit in some fun clothes. 

I'm gonna kick back with a Mini Ice Cream Cake and an US Weekly, have a good night! Did you workout today? 

1 comment :

  1. What...when did this New Orleans thing happen? Fun!! You are doing so great and that dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete