Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Comfort Food

Phew! What a crazy day, we saw patients all day and the phones wouldn't stop ringing! I was exhausted when I got home. I was definitively craving something that wasn't good for me. I took a couple minutes to relax and evaluate my points. I had enough for 1 1/2 cups of Trader Joe's Mac and Cheese, 4 oz of Jennie O Turkey Kielbasa and green beans.


Here was lunch! 10 points....yum! 







Dinner was PERFECT for my crazy day! Once, I got home, I unwound with a magazine, I jumped on the bike while watching Big Bang Theory and earned 3 activity points.

I'm pretty proud of myself bc I was so exhausted and I could've easily ordered a pizza or went over my points by a crapload, but I didn't. Plus, I even got on my bike!

I'm getting excited for my New Orleans trip, my friend really did her research and came up with a few fun hotels, including the one where Double Jeopardy with Ashley Judd was filmed. I'm excited to go to   some different restaurants and try their cuisine. I wonder how many points alligator is? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment