Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Raving Hike

It was a busy yet fun week. I finally got my lipkits in Poise and Mary Jo K and I love them! It stayed on pretty well even after eating my lunch. I really want Candy K, Koko K and Reign next. 


On Saturday we went hiking with our friends Jess and Ryan at Raven Rock. It was gorgeous out and the hike was a lot tougher then I thought it would be. We went four miles and got a great workout! 


After hiking, I was determined to go to the gym today. I got my gym outfit all ready to go so I could get out of bed and get to the gym right away. Unfortunately, I got up, got my book, snuggled up with Jager and proceeded to do that for about a hour. I finally got in gear, headed to the gym and kicked ass. I've already added ten pounds on my legs since I started going to the gym. My arms are still painfully weak, but I know I'm going to get stronger! On a side note, I have been documenting a lot of my fitness journey on Snaptchat, so check me out at JenHaught79. 



I'm really looking forward to this week because I had some time off and my family and best friend are coming in. We also have the Angels Among Us 5K this weekend and our team, Take That Tumors! will be there. There is still time to donate, so if you want, head to our team page and donate now

Good luck to those running Boston, especially Anj! Have an amazing time! 



0 comments :

Post a Comment