Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I'm a bit behind this week. Thanksgiving was wonderful, as always. I woke up around seven and did a quick run. I haven't ran since my DNF at Marshall. I didn't time it or measure it, but it was good to get out. It was 28 degrees and it was freezing. Brrrrr!!!!!!

After the run, I put on the parade and enjoyed some time with the pups before we headed over to Julie and Moseley's for dinner.































Guinness was a complete ass this past weekend. Not only did he eat a shitload of candy, he also ate Matt's crackers. Matt had a kidney stone and knew he had to eat so he got some crackers and of course, our pig of a dog, ate them. Santa Paws isn't coming near our house this year.




We got to watch Stella last Sunday and it was fun. She is such a happy baby. 












Everything has been pretty uneventful. I'm hoping that we will get our tree and maybe even some Christmas gifts out this week. I know we have to get stuff done, but I think we really just want to curl up on the couch and relax! Have a great week! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment