Monday, November 25, 2013

Beach Weekend

This past weekend Angie, Julie and I headed to Atlantic Beach and it was so nice and relaxing. Our plan was to do absolutely nothing and that is what we did.

Saturday we woke up to rain, but we didn't care. We headed out to the beach and hunted out some cool shells. After we got cold, we headed out to lunch and did a little shopping. I got some yarn to make Stella a new winter's hat and also yarn for a hat for myself.

After we got back, we settled in for the night with some music, wine and snacks. It was so nice to have a relaxing girl's weekend with two great gals! I can't wait for the next one! Here are some pictures from the weekend.....urgh, I'm so mad we didn't get pictures of us together. Thanks to Angie inviting us and for a great time!













0 comments :

Post a Comment