Monday, June 17, 2013

Fun in Florida

Last week was a lot of fun bc we went to see "Spirit of a Marathon II" and bc I went to visit family in FL.

On Wednesday night, Matt and I went to a one night showing of "Spirit of a Marathon II" and I really enjoyed it, but not as much as the first one. The first one inspired me to one day do a marathon, BUT the second one scared the crap out of me. I'm truly doubting that I can do it, I keep going back and forth with myself. I have til July 1st to sign up without a price increase.



On Thursday night, I left to visit some of my family in FL and it was so great. I got to see my aunt, cousins, my cousin's new baby and my other cousin's fiance and future stepdaughter. I had a great time catching up and just enjoying spending time with all of them. I had two firsts while I was there: I tried my first oyster (cold, slimy, but not bad) and a lovely alcoholic drink that my aunt introduced me to, a Dark and Stormy (yum!). It was a great visit and I'm hoping that Matt and I will be able to make Chris and Shirley's wedding in November.






I got home on Sunday and celebrated Father's Day by taking a nice long nap with Matt and had a great dinner. The dogs got Matt a book on beer brewing, so thoughtful! 

Well, gonna sign off and watch the Bruins. Here's hoping for another win! GO, BRUINS!!!
  

0 comments :

Post a Comment