Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beach Vacation

Every year Matt and I head to Sunset Beach to visit Matt's family for a few days. It is always nice to hang with family and enjoy the sounds of the beach. The only thing that sucked was the Bruins lost the Stanley Cup. Here are some pictures from the trip:

































We are having some issues with Guinness bc he is getting more and more scared of thunderstorms and beeping (pagers, smoke detectors etc). Where we live, thunderstorms happen pretty much everyday and Guinness is not enjoying them.





I have been enjoying the last few days of vacation by reading, getting my toes done, trying to convince myself to do a marathon, getting ready for a 30 Day Shape Challenge with a couple of my friends etc. 



This past week has been nice and relaxing, but I am looking forward to going back to a routine.....ok, so maybe I'd like a few more days :) 





0 comments :

Post a Comment