Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yes, I'm Irish, but I have never had red corned beef before, my family has always made the gray and it is AAMMAAZZIINNGG. Today, Matt made the red corned beef and little red potatoes and it was good! Matt HATES corned beef but he made it anyway for us. I'm pretty sure he is starving and will make up for it in ice cream. I have leftovers for days.



One Saturday, Rachel and I headed to the Art Museum for our eight miler. First off, we HATE the Art Museum....it is AWFUL. I swear it is all uphill and it is a nightmare. Anyway, we went super slow and easy since both of us are slightly injured. Thankfully, my knee is better and now it is just my heel that is bothering me. Next week, we have a 10 miler on Saturday on my birthday.






Saturday night we had our friends over to watch the Hurricanes game and had some fantastic ziti made by Matt. Julie and Moseley's daughter,Stella, is four months and getting so big! She is a nice little addition to our group!




Our pups were super lazy this weekend.



I also treated myself to a Shamrock Shake this week and it was so good! 


So, that's it! Hope everyone has a great week! 




1 comment :

  1. Wow, 8 miles? You put me to shame. The furthest I've run is 4.3 miles (which I actually did today), but I'm working my up to it. You're inspiring me to do those long runs.

    ReplyDelete