Monday, April 9, 2012

Today started our whole healthy living deal at work and I did pretty well. I gave up chocolate for the month and day one went well. I exchanged my Kellogg chocolate protein shake for a vanilla and I really didn't think I would like it as much, but I really liked it. I also took out my chocolate protein bar, Fiber One brownie and dinner dessert for a few different options. It's only been a day, but so far, so good. I also got in my 30 minutes of exercise at the park with my husband and the dogs. Tomorrow's plan is bringing my own toppings (all measured out) for our baked potato bar for lunch, two extra servings of veggies, more water and a quick walk with the dogs.

I'm looking forward to Biggest Loser tomorrow bc it's the second half of the makeover episode and the makeover episode is my favorite one (the marathon episode is a close second). Here's one of my favorites from a previous season:


Here's to a successful week! If you need motivation like I do, just look Dolvett: 


He is a delight!



2 comments :

  1. I like Dolvett too! The Biggest Loser always gives me motivation to eat better and exercise. Good luck I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah baby! (Dolvett - heavy sigh!)

    There is a cute young (male) trainer at my gym who, whether he knows it or not, remains a consistent inspiration to me...

    I keep on pluggin' although it's gravely disappointing that when I got my hubby on board w/some of the dietary changes I've been trying to implement, HE loses 25 lbs (started to type "effortlessly", but I know he worked damn hard at it - I just wish I could get off this plateau of mine)!!??!!

    ReplyDelete