Thirty-Three and Counting
The ramblings of my life...
Home
About Me
Races
Interviews
Search
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Jams
Posted on 9:24 PM
by Jen
I'm the one chilling in the jams and blue sequined belt.......haters gonna hate.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
jams
,
old school
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Cardio Sucks, Makeup Rocks
I made it to the gym three times this week and it was great. I was able to add ten pounds of weight to my abs, triceps, and quads. My iss...
Confession: I Skip Tuesdays
Well, I'm still kinda in my funk, but I think I'm slowly coming out of it. I skipped my run AGAIN on Tuesday because it was...or I w...
Hobbling Like An Old Lady
This week went really well. I completed all my training runs this week, so my total mileage was twenty seven miles. I felt pretty decent and...
Weak in the Knees
This week was a bit crazy. My bad knee (I had surgery on my right knee twice) has been flaring up all week and I didn't have high hopes ...
Only Two Weeks To Go!
How exciting, only two weeks left until NYC! I can't believe it. I've been sleeping A LOT, but I'm hoping that is a good ...
Pretty Uneventful Week
This week was pretty uneventful. I got to the gym three days this week and aiming for four this week. I'm definitely getting stronger w...
Gonna Run New York in SEVEN DAYS!
Ah, so one week til the big day! I can't believe it's almost here. I had a great last long run this weekend. I did a pretty easy eig...
Regenesis MD: UltraShape and VelaShape
I went to informational meeting at Regenesis MD on non invasive body contouring. Regenesis MD offers UltraShape and VelaShape and is havin...
The Three G's: Gluten Free, Graves and A Giveaway
I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't blogged in a bit. I think the biggest news is that I got my three month assessment from R...
GOAL MET!!!!!!
I'm super excited b/c this week, I met my goal of running two miles in twenty three minutes! My times were: Monday: 27:43 Wed: 26:26...
0 comments :
Post a Comment