Monday, April 9, 2012

It is 2:40am and I'm up with this damn joint pain. I'm getting very frustrated and the only thing that is working is knocking myself out with meds that make me drowsy. I don't want to do that every night! When I don't take something, I wake up in pain, it never fails. WTF. I got my sed rate done again and it's normal now, so there no inflammation in my body.
I think losing and gaining back twelve pounds might have something to do with it. I don't think my joints, especially my knees, liked that at all. Hopefully, with my eating better and working out more I will lose the weight soon.
I'm going to try to deal with it for a few more weeks and hopefully it'll get better. I will also avoid wedmd.com


1 comment :

  1. I hope you start to feel better soon! I highly recommend staying away from seen MD :)

    ReplyDelete