Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I got some blood results back and my cholesterol and LDL didn't come back good at all. My cholesterol is 250 and LDL is 150, I couldn't believe it! I know some of it is family history (my uncle had his first heart attack at 35), but I know a lot of it is me. I eat pretty well, but when I don't it's bacon, cheeses and dessert with TONS of saturated and trans fat. If I really think about it, I probably don't eat as well as I think I do. Working out has been non existent since I've been having joint pain in the past few weeks.

I'm going to have to suck it up and lower these numbers. One of my biggest fears is having a stroke and high cholesterol isn't helping with that.  So, Matt and I will re vamping our meals and getting in some workouts. It's going to be a tough and slow process but it'll be worth it.

I will miss my daily bacon.......so much.




0 comments :

Post a Comment