Sunday, November 20, 2016

Enell: Unshakable!

Many of you may know that I am an Enell Ambassador. Enell is the ONLY bra that keep my DD's under control. I got desperate while training for my half marathons and my marathon and spent a lot of money on sport bras that just didn't cut it. I came across Enell in one of my running magazines and decided to try it out. They are comfortable, available in a wide range of sizes, come in some great colors, and prevent my boobs from knocking me out when I'm working out.



Enell has an empowering campaign going on now. It is called UNSHAKABLE and they are celebrating with a bunch of giveaways for everyone.  ENELL's new UNSHAKABLE campaign is just in time to show the world exactly who we are as women and just who they are dealing with. We are unshakable!” says ENELL founder Renelle Braaten. “We are a strong formidable force, no question. And so is the ENELL bra.”

Here is what the UNSHAKEABLE campaign entails:


  • Giveaways: Throughout the month of November, there will be a set of Unshakable-themed giveaways of ENELL SPORT bras and Limited Edition t-shirts. There are multiple entry methods across the ENELL social media accounts and on enell.com, encouraging women to share why they’re UNSHAKABLE. Want to enter to win, head here

  • Free Shipping: ENELL is offering free shipping through 11/30/16 on their top-of-the-line ENELL SPORT and LITE bras at enell.com using code “Unshakable”
So, head over to the Enell website, find your fit and order one today! I have the sports bras in white, black and biscay green. The newest color, Rock It Red, is next on my list to buy!  They have some fantastic colors and more importantly, they are comfortable! 


Don't worry about suffocating during yoga class:


Stop wearing two sports bras: 

Don't worry about painful bouncing and holding your boobs when running:


Check out Enell and let me know what you think! 

What makes you UNSHAKEABLE? 


0 comments :

Post a Comment