Monday, July 4, 2016

Regensis MD: Mirconeedling Part Two

So, I got my second treatment of mirco-needling done at Regenesis MD. I didn't realize how much my skin has changed until I compared pictures, plus it is super soft. I wanted to do micro-needling because I wanted to treat my acne/chicken pox scars and pigmentation. I have also noticed a change on the size of my pores. I'm really happy with the results and I 100% recommend this treatment. Kim (who is in the videos below) is great and knows her stuff. I had no idea all the services that Regenesis MD offers and Kim explained all the ones I was interested in and answered all my questions. You can contact them at 919-322-2844 for an appointment. 





Pictures from May 20th before any treatment at all on the left and on the right are pictures from today. 


I hope you'll contact Regenesis MD for a consultation to go over your skincare options. Their whole team is knowledgable and professional. If you don't take my word for it, check out their reviews on the Facebook page

Image: Regenesis MD

0 comments :

Post a Comment