Monday, February 2, 2015

Meeting Meb

I'd say the highlight of the past week was meeting Meb Keflezighi at Runologie downtown. He has won the Boston Marathon, the NYC marathon and an Olympic medal. I brought his book with me, so he could sign it. I went by myself and ending up meeting some runners that I follow on social media, which was fun.

I didn't do the run because I came from work (love the scrubs, right?) but it was nice hang out and have a glass of wine while we waited for the group to come back. Meb was going to be signing until eight but there were so many people that it was announced that Meb would stay until every person had a photo op and something signed. I thought that was very cool. 










On Saturday, the girls and I went to Kelli's and had Melissa from Front Row Cosmetics come over and teach us some more make up tricks.



 It was a lot of fun! My before and after is pretty impressive, I love my eye make up! 


The other girls looked amazing, here are their afters:






Sunday morning and got my two mile SuperBowl Run in. I went to Lake Benson and did pretty well considering I forgot to take my inhaler. I did two miles in exactly twenty seven minutes. I felt pretty good, but definitely thought I could have gone faster if I have my inhaler. 






Guinness has had a rough week. He has been vomiting lately, but acting completely normal. He is still wanting to go for walks and still eating. 


I'm very excited New England won, it was the perfect way to end the weekend! 



0 comments :

Post a Comment