Sunday, December 28, 2014

Justin Timberlake and Christmas Cookies

I've been totally slacking on my blogs because well, there are so many pictures to post! The past couple weeks have been crazy, I'm sure like everyone else's, and I've been overwhelmed.

I headed to NJ for my best friend's birthday and we went to the Justin Timberlake concert in Philly. We had an amazing time and fantastic seats! We also indulged in Geno's steak and cheese, so good!



Matt's parents came in for the weekend and Matt's mom helped me make some cookies for our annual cookie making day. We had TONS of delicious cookies! 



 We put up our tree and I think it is our best yet because it is so tall and full! It looks even better with presents under it!


My next blog will pretty much be all pictures from Christmas Eve and Day, we had such a wonderful holiday! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment