Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Canes Game

For Christmas, my brother gave us Carolina Hurricanes hockey tickets. Matt and I are huge fans, so it really was a fantastic gift. Plus, it was Jordan Staal bobblehead night! Thank you, Derek!

We got to the game and quickly realized that we had some pretty sweet seats:
















Since the Pats were playing at the same time at the Canes, I had to wear my Pats gear under my Hedican jersey. Devastating game. 


                         

As you may remember, I had joked about forgetting an epic kale chip picture. Well, here it is. Make fun all you want, these kale chips are fantastic. 



Matt and I trying to decide on whether to get a Fitbit Force or a Fitbit Flex. I have a FitBit Zip and I like it. We've read about some of the issues each device has (rashes, people losing them bc they think they have clasped it correctly etc), but I've heard that most of my friends that I actually know love theirs. 

Since 2009, we have participated in the Angels Among Us 5K that raises money for brain cancer. If you are interested, you can join our team, "Take That, Tumors!" or donate to our team. We are hoping to raise $2,100 since it is the 21st year. 














0 comments :

Post a Comment