Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shopping Is No Fun When You Are Fat

Shopping is no fun when you are fat, seriously. All the cute stuff is in my size, but man, it doesn't look good. I'm lumpy and bumpy all over and it's NOT cute. I'm ok when things don't fit bc of my big boobs, but when you add an expanding waist, stomach, muffin top and thighs....yeah, no. Again, not cute and not hot. 

I want to lose weight, but I really want to dress flattering, no matter what my size is. My friend, Julie, ALWAYS looks cute. She knows what looks good and what flatters her figure. She always looks put together and natural. She looks great head to toe.

So, I'm going to work with Julie and get myself put together. I want to look good and feel good. So, I ordered some new jeans and going to go shopping with her to get some cute shirts soon. My husband and I also signed up for two 5Ks. One is the Color Me Rad run next weekend and then we signed up for a Turkey Trot in WV. 

I'll get it together soon. Patience, right? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment