Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sweet Valley HIgh

When I was younger I loved reading the Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley Twins, and Sweet Valley High. I would read them til their covers would fall off and then read them again. I never got into SVU so I'm rusty on what happened to them in college. But here's a great link that I found:

Sweet Valley Characters

I was looking for something fun and light to read and I came across,"Sweet Valley Confidential". I was so excited bc it was familiar and I was excited to see what happened to all the characters. It was VERY forgettable but I do remember that it was just terrible. Awful.

Last week, I stumbled across "The Sweet Life" and it's all about the SVH characters in their thirties. I was floored by what happened to some of my favorite characters (Bruce and Elizabeth together?! What?) and actually enjoyed the mini series. It was far fetched (but what SVH book wasn't?) but it was entertaining.


0 comments :

Post a Comment