Saturday, April 28, 2012

The 19th Angels Among Us 5K was today and it went well. I'm a little disappointed in myself bc of my poor planning and lack of organization. I'm now fully aware that I will not do any type of race two months prior to this race. I didn't meet my goals for this race and I'm disappointed.Next year will be the 20th year and I damn well will be prepared and raise a lot more money for this cause that is so important to me.

I have lost too many people in the past few years to brain cancer and I need to work much harder for my team to be more successful.

Today did go well and our team, "Take That, Tumors!" was very enthusiastic. We had fun and all took a fun team picture that should be available in a few weeks. The best part of the day is that we know that we raised at least $815.00 for research and such. It feels good to make a contribution and hopefully next year we can double that.



1 comment :

  1. I thought it was a great time!! $815 is impressive and I think next year the team will do even better!

    ReplyDelete