Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gaining Thru The Weekend

It has been a fun weekend, but I'm super frustrated with my weight. I'm fully aware that weight loss isn't an overnight deal, BUT I weighted myself a few days after I started Weight Watchers and I gained TWO FUCKING POUNDS! Are you shitting me?! I was livid. I know my thyroid is still messed up, but that is ridiculous! I always knew my weight loss would be slower bc of my thyroid, but to gain? WTF?!

Urgh, anyway, we had a fun weekend. Our house is clean, but super cluttered. We are still organizing from Christmas and everything. We have been working on organizing, but took a break to do some shopping, We got some organizing containers for our pantry and a cool piece of artwork for the dining room. We also went to Teavana and I got some ideas on what different teas to order.

Healthwise, Matt put together my bike and it is fantastic. I love it! I also made a dessert that I got from Hungry Girl that is worth 4 points. I made Mini Ice Cream Cakes and they are great! I'm totally making it again. Tonight, I'm going to attempt to make another Weight Watchers recipe. I decided on Baked Ziti and it is 7 points a serving.

We also got word that hockey is back, but I'm not going to believe it til I see it with my own eyes!


Here's a few pictures from the weekend:












2 comments :

  1. Can't wait until we all see hockey with our own eyes. Are you guys coming to opening night with us whenever it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to make those cupcakes myself! I know that you are frustrated with your weight gain, but don't discount what you HAVE accomplished. You are eating healthier, cooking, and trying new things. All things to be proud of!

    Also...HOCKEY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete