Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm watching "Breaking Pointe" on CW and it makes me miss dancing. I started dancing at about four and my first dance was the Hokey Pokey dressed as a skunk. I did tap, jazz and ballet until I left for college and I loved it. I loved practicing, recitals, the costumes......I loved everything about it. I would practice for hours and hours down in our cellar.  One of my most memorable  moments was when I got my first pair of pointe shoes, it was a very proud moment......and then I danced in those bitches. OW. I didn't enjoy the bloodied and bruised feet and toes, but man, it looked amazing. I felt like a true ballerina. It was one time in my life that I worked my fucking ass off and got what I wanted. A very proud and bloody moment. I'm going to order myself a tutu on Amazon.com now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment