Thirty-Three and Counting
The ramblings of my life...
Home
About Me
Races
Interviews
Search
Monday, April 15, 2013
Boston
Posted on 6:30 PM
by Jen
My heart is broken, Boston is in my thoughts.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
boston
,
boston marathon
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Last Run Before My First Marathon
Friday was my last run before the Marathon University Marathon on the 10th. Very nerve racking. It is coming up crazy fast. I'm not go...
Never Squatting AGAIN
Grrrrrrrrr.........yesterday was my strength training day. I worked my arms and I have added squats to help my knees. I do 125 squats every ...
Only Two Weeks To Go!
How exciting, only two weeks left until NYC! I can't believe it. I've been sleeping A LOT, but I'm hoping that is a good ...
An Active Weekend
I must say that I'm very proud of myself because I got two runs in the weekend and I really enjoyed them! I've been warming up by ...
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Yes, I'm Irish, but I have never had red corned beef before, my family has always made the gray and it is AAMMAAZZIINNGG. Today, Matt ma...
Interview With Lou Ann Bakolia
Since April I decided I wanted to get serious about running and stay accountable. I felt that a coach would be the best route to go so I go...
Trip Out West: Day 5
Day 5 (9/20/17): We didn't have to wake up as early as we had been the past few days which was nice. Our first stop was Hovenweep Nation...
Diet Bet And Such
Well it has been awhile, and I know I have yet to blog about our amazing trip out west. We went to Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah. ...
(no title)
Vacation at Sunset Beach, NC is over, we are heading out tomorrow morning. We had a great time, but it's so nice to come home to our pup...
Weight In #1
I weighed in this morning and I'm down 2.1lbs. I'm not getting too excited, but it's encouraging. I'm not getting too excite...
0 comments :
Post a Comment