Thirty-Three and Counting
The ramblings of my life...
Home
About Me
Races
Interviews
Search
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Posted on 12:34 AM
by Jen
Thanks to my amazing friend, Julie, you're the best!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
|
1 comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
1 comment :
Julie
April 1, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I will ALWAYS be there for you :) Also...great choice of picture!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Words To Sweat By "I'm No Slouch" Infinity Scarf Giveaway: Day 5
I wish I could say that I have style and I that I can put together a cute outfit, but sadly I cannot. I LOVE the idea of, but if I ever go s...
Milestones Sport Jewelry And Apparel Ornament Giveaway: Day 6
Decorating the Christmas tree is a tradition in our family and it takes a long time because we love reminiscing about each ornament. Every o...
Trip To New Hampshire
We had such a great weekend up in New Hampshire with my family. On Thursday, we woke up early and met some family for breakfast. It was real...
NYC Marathon: Part Two
I woke up race day waaaayyyyy early, the time change really screwed with me. I got up and drank my usual tea and ate my Uncrustable. ...
I'm Not A Marathoner
Urgh, I have been dreading this post for almost a week now. I still don't really know what to write bc I have a million emotions still g...
Weight Loss Jar
I made this (thanks for the idea, Pinterest!) to help with my weight loss motivation.
An Active Weekend
I must say that I'm very proud of myself because I got two runs in the weekend and I really enjoyed them! I've been warming up by ...
Chase This Skirt Giveaway: Day 14
Not only have a done a giveaway with Katie from Chase This Skirt before but she personally designed my skirt for the NYC marathon. I wasn...
Beaching It
This week was pretty great because we were on vacation at Myrtle Beach with our friends. Before we left on Tuesday, I got in my 3.5 mile run...
Jammed Packed
We had a houseful of people in for a few days and it was a lot of fun. Last week we went to Front Row Cosmetics's launch party downtown...
I will ALWAYS be there for you :) Also...great choice of picture!!!
ReplyDelete