Thirty-Three and Counting
The ramblings of my life...
Home
About Me
Races
Interviews
Search
Sunday, February 10, 2013
JT Fucking Rocks
Posted on 10:00 PM
by Jen
I will sell my soul for tickets and backstage passes when JT comes to town.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
The Martini Wedding
What a fun time with my family this weekend! We all came in for my cousin's wedding in Sarasota and it was gorgeous! I'm so happy fo...
Five1Five Signs Giveaway: Day 13
I've worked with Andy from Five1Five Signs before on a giveaway and everyone raved about his signs. They are unique because they are ha...
Non Running Weekend
It has been a pretty stressful week, so I was so happy when Friday came around. I got off work early and Matt and I took the dogs to Lake B...
Words To Sweat By "I'm No Slouch" Infinity Scarf Giveaway: Day 5
I wish I could say that I have style and I that I can put together a cute outfit, but sadly I cannot. I LOVE the idea of, but if I ever go s...
Only Two Weeks To Go!
How exciting, only two weeks left until NYC! I can't believe it. I've been sleeping A LOT, but I'm hoping that is a good ...
MediDyne/2Toms Giveaway: Day 3
Ah, chafing, every runners nightmare. Since I'm a bigger runner I have lots of chafing issues and after a particular run while training ...
Trip Out West: Day 5
Day 5 (9/20/17): We didn't have to wake up as early as we had been the past few days which was nice. Our first stop was Hovenweep Nation...
Happy Hockey Day!
I'm so happy that the Canes play tonight, hockey is back. I have a lot of reservations with the lockout and everything. I'm a big ho...
Five1Five Signs Giveaway!
I'm totally addicted to Etsy and I stumbled on Five1Five Signs medal holders. Their signs are unique because they are hand painted carve...
Color My Run Giveaway!
I'm doing a little giveaway! My brother got me the Lost Ocean adult coloring book, some fancy pen tips and acrylic paints for Christma...
0 comments :
Post a Comment