Thirty-Three and Counting
The ramblings of my life...
Home
About Me
Races
Interviews
Search
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Posted on 9:13 PM
by Jen
Two words:
DEADLIEST CATCH!!!!!!!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
crab fishing
,
deadliest catch
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Running Is Something I Used To Do
I swear, March is a month that always sucks for me. I've lost many friends and family to cancer and always remember them this month espe...
Words To Sweat By "I'm No Slouch" Infinity Scarf Giveaway: Day 5
I wish I could say that I have style and I that I can put together a cute outfit, but sadly I cannot. I LOVE the idea of, but if I ever go s...
Moji Foot Pro Giveaway: Day 9
Like so many other runners in the world, I have suffered from planters fasciitis at some point while training. It is a very painful and frus...
Color My Run Giveaway!
I'm doing a little giveaway! My brother got me the Lost Ocean adult coloring book, some fancy pen tips and acrylic paints for Christma...
CopyCat Yoga Mat Giveaway: Day 2
I came across the Copycat Yoga Mat on Etsy and I thought this was such a cool product. I was a disaster at yoga and never knew where to put ...
Chase This Skirt Giveaway!
I've got some exciting news! Katie from ChaseThisSkirt.com has agreed to do a fun giveaway with me! As you may or may not know, my cous...
Five1Five Signs Giveaway: Day 13
I've worked with Andy from Five1Five Signs before on a giveaway and everyone raved about his signs. They are unique because they are ha...
Confession: I Skip Tuesdays
Well, I'm still kinda in my funk, but I think I'm slowly coming out of it. I skipped my run AGAIN on Tuesday because it was...or I w...
Exciting News!
I was contacted by Mike Lowe of ML Media and he asked if I'd like to be a featured blogger for the Manchester City Marathon! I'm...
Weak in the Knees
This week was a bit crazy. My bad knee (I had surgery on my right knee twice) has been flaring up all week and I didn't have high hopes ...
0 comments :
Post a Comment