Thirty-Three and Counting
The ramblings of my life...
Home
About Me
Races
Interviews
Search
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Posted on 10:32 PM
by Jen
Bruins win! I love Tim Thomas!
What a hit!
http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/#clip657367
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
Bruins
,
hit
,
NHL
,
playoffs
,
Tim Thomas
,
tsn
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Running Is Something I Used To Do
I swear, March is a month that always sucks for me. I've lost many friends and family to cancer and always remember them this month espe...
Milestones Sport Jewelry And Apparel Ornament Giveaway: Day 6
Decorating the Christmas tree is a tradition in our family and it takes a long time because we love reminiscing about each ornament. Every o...
The Martini Wedding
What a fun time with my family this weekend! We all came in for my cousin's wedding in Sarasota and it was gorgeous! I'm so happy fo...
But I Have Excuses!
So, training this week didn't go as planned, here was my schedule: Monday: Set my alarm for 5:15am, hit the awake button instead of s...
Interview with Kasie Wallace Enman
When I first thought about contacting runners for interviews, Kasie was the first person I thought of. Kasie and I went to Manchester Centra...
Back To The Grind
My week after vacation was pretty good, it was even nicer bc we had a four day week bc of the 4th. Workout wise, I did well, not great, b...
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day, everyone! A special shout out to my mom for being the best mom ever! This week went pretty well. The main exc...
Cholesterol Update
I got my extensive cardiac testing back and the results weren't great, but they are better than at the end of October. My cholesterol we...
A Challenging Week
I'm feeling a bit down and unmotivated, so this week has been mentally challenging for me. I feel very blah, down in the dumps and tired...
Five1Five Signs Giveaway: Day 13
I've worked with Andy from Five1Five Signs before on a giveaway and everyone raved about his signs. They are unique because they are ha...
0 comments :
Post a Comment