Monday, September 3, 2018

Trip Out West: Day 8

Day 8 (9/23/17) On our way out from the Grand Canyon, we make sure to stop and take a picture at the entrance of the park. Ryan and Jess got a great shot of Matt and I with a helicopter flying above us.


After stopping for lunch in Sedona, we arrived at the Montezuma Castle National Monument. We were there maybe thirty minutes and I spend most of it in the gift shop. It was a short trail and not much to other than the well preserved dwellings that was built and occupied from 1200-1450.



The finale of our trip was attending an Arizona Coyotes preseason game. The arena was in walking distance from our hotel and was surrounded by tons of restaurants and shops. After the Coyotes lost, Matt and I decided to stop at a Mexican restaurant and grab a late night snack. I tried a margarita for the first time that night, not sure what the fuss is all about, but I was definitely a bit tipsy walking back to the hotel with Matt.






The following day, we headed to the airport to go home. I know everyone had a great time on this trip. I'm very proud that despite being together almost 24/7, and we didn't kill each other. I'm so glad that Ryan and Jess introduced us to National Parks. We are definitely looking forward to planning some more park trips in the future because I need to get more stamps!




Ryan and Jess's blog:  http://ryanandjessandstuff.blogspot.com

National Park Service: https://www.nps.gov

Passport to your National Parks: https://www.eparks.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment