Monday, December 5, 2016

Make Up Must Haves

I LOVE make up and skincare and always wondered what my friends must have products are. So I asked a few of them and had them write up what their favorite products are and why. Let's get started!

Sara's must haves are L'Orรฉal BB Cream and Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.

I wear this everyday over my moisturizer and under my foundation. It comes out light in color but as soon as you put it on, it adapts to your skin tone. It is very light weight on your skin too- I have been using it for years and absolutely love it! On lazy low key days, I'll wear this alone with a bit of mascara and feel good. :)



I have tried many mascaras over the years and this is by far my favorite. I have very short, light colored lashes and this mascara really makes my lashes noticeable. This combined with the BB Cream is a great low key look. This mascara only comes in black but I don't find it overpowering at all. As an added plus, you can also use the Perversion Primer beforehand for that extra volume. ( I am not wearing the primer in the pic)




Andrea's beauty must have is It Works body wrap.

My beauty must have is the body applicator from It Works!. Also known as a wrap, this must have tightens, tones and firms my trouble spots. It also reduces the appearance of cellulite. Between having a kid and losing 70 pounds I definitely have a few trouble spots. Using the wrap helps to tone and tighten those areas. Do you have a function coming up that you need to look fabulous for? Using the It Works! wraps can help you look and feel your best. If you are interested in It Works, you can go to her website. 



Kathy's must haves are Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, Rodan & Fields AMP MD roller and Redefine Night Renewing serum, and water.

I've used Clean & Clean advantage acne spot treatment for years. I still get at least one monthly pop up pimple and this nips it in the bud. I can't be without it.

I've been using Rodan & Fields AMP MD roller and Redefine Night Renewing serum for at little over a year and I love them. Although I haven't seen amazing results with other R & F products, these are worth the splurge. I notice a difference in my skin tone and texture when I use them and even more so when I don't use them. For me, they are worth the money.



Even with all my faves, without proper hydration, I don't feel like my skin looks it's best. I'm not always good about staying hydrated but I know it's my skin's best ally. Water is essential. 



Natalie's must have is Jamberry nail wraps.

My must have beauty product is Jamberry! The easy to apply nail wraps, available in over 300 colors and patterns, make me feel polished and put-together. I love that they are inexpensive and don't require a lengthy trip to the salon. Nail art is something I would never have had done because my nails chip within hours and then just look a mess. With the wraps I get an awesome manicure that lasts about 2 weeks! I also like that Jamberry lacquers and gel polishes are 5-free, free of the five most common chemicals in standard polish. The gel system also uses LED instead of UV light. The kit has everything you need to get the perfect gel manicure without ever leaving home. I can always find the perfect wrap or color to suit my mood and I never have boring nails! Check them out here at my website

My favorite changes frequently, but right now I have to choose Butterfly Bliss!




Julie's make up must have is L'Orรฉal Voluminous mascara. 

I have tried a ton of different types, both super expensive and super cheap, and I always come back to this one! If I wear no other makeup I put this mascara on and I feel made up and just a little prettier.



Christine is Younique presenter and her must haves at Younique's Detoxifying Mask and Instant Firming Serum.

My name is Christine Crawford and ever since I turned 30 I have been looking for better skin care products. I want products that show results but aren't expensive!!! I found two that I cannot brag enough about and think every woman should check out!
The first one is Younique's Detoxifying Mask. With my sensitive skin this was perfect. It's 100% chemical free and hypoallergenic. It only takes 5 minutes! You just dab some warm water in your face, apply this mask and let it sit for a few minutes! The mask will foam and lightly make tiny bubbles while it's working, it tickles and feels like unicorn kisses lol! The main ingredient is bamboo charcoal, and it absorbs all of the impurities from under your skin and brings it all to the surface so when you wash your face you wash away all the toxins and crud that had been hiding under your skin. It also exfoliates all the dead skin cells so when you wash the mask off,
Your skin will feel like a million bucks! It's only $49 which is so much cheaper than some I had tried from Sephora!
The second skin care product I think is a must have is Younique's Instant Firming Serum! Also made from all natural ingredients this product does what it says.. Once you apply it to your skin within 10 minutes it begins to tighten and firm fine lines and wrinkles! I have been using it every morning and night and I have noticed some of the results are becoming permanent ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Like I said at age 36, I want to stop the aging process in anyway I can! The serum is $65 and worth every penny! I looked into one that Rodan and Fields sold but it was wayyyyy more expensive than that. Both products you can't find in stores but you can get from my website!


Dwania's skincare must have is the Is Clinical line. 

I love Is Clinical Line because you get fast results with this product. It's a pharmaceutical grade skin care line that has instant and long term effects on anti aging. Contact Family Wellness Clinic for a consult to find out what products you would benefit from.




Vennessa's must have is Boots Simply Sensitive Refreshing Gentle Toner.

As someone barely clinging to her mid-30s, I decided I really needed to start doing more for my face than just washing it at night. Specifically, I wanted to add toner to my wash/moisturize regimen, but I wanted something affordable that I didn't have to go a specialty store to find. My skin is normal, so I was looking for something light and not to astringent-like. I found Boots Simply Sensitive Refreshing Gentle Toner at Target for less than $7! My skin feels so fresh after using this. It doesn't dry me out like other toners have, and it feels clean.

Venessa right after using Boots Toner


Angie's must have product is the itCosmetics CC+ cream.

About a year ago my friend Jen told me about the itCosmetics CC+ cream. I had tried about every foundation that I could get my hands on that I could afford and always found an issue with it. Color never matched right, way to thick or thin, made my face greasy etc. I tried the CC+ color correcting full coverage cream 1 time and that was it! I was hooked and have worn it on a daily basis ever since. I'm fair skinned so of course I went with the fair shade and it matched my skin perfectly. I can wear just that and absolutely no other make up and you can't tell I have anything on. It covers my red splotches that most people don't even know that I have. Through the years I've never thought about SPF coverage let alone anti-aging products but I don't really have to worry about it now because this has it in it! 
Angie's left side has CC+ cream and right side doesn't



Finally, my must have beauty products are Front Row Cosmetics Concealer and Quebella's moisturizing gel eye masks.

Front Row Cosmetics concealer is the best concealer that I have ever tried. It goes on smooth, covers evenly and blends beautifully. It is perfect for covering up my under eye circles and blemishes. Melissa at Front Row Cosmetics matched my skin to concealer 2 perfectly! Melissa will help you color match if you email her two pictures to info@frontrowcosmetics.com 

Quebella's moisturizing gel masks are fantastic. They are super hydrating helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, plus I've noticed brightening around my eyes. I've tried a few of their masks and thought they are great as well. I'm really looking forward to their new intense hydrating seaweed hydrol gel mask coming soon to Target near you.



What are your beauty must haves? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment