Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
A few weeks ago I was in the hospital for loss of vision and numbness in my left arm. The admitted me and did some tests. They did a MRI and...
-
Mental illness is a huge issue in our country and needs to be taken much more seriously. As someone who has struggled with anxiety, an eatin...
-
Even though my left leg to the right of my shin is bothering me, I had a pretty good training week. I tried two new routes and really enjoye...
-
I woke up race day waaaayyyyy early, the time change really screwed with me. I got up and drank my usual tea and ate my Uncrustable. ...
-
Decorating the Christmas tree is a tradition in our family and it takes a long time because we love reminiscing about each ornament. Every o...
-
I must say that I'm very proud of myself because I got two runs in the weekend and I really enjoyed them! I've been warming up by ...
-
What a fun time with my family this weekend! We all came in for my cousin's wedding in Sarasota and it was gorgeous! I'm so happy fo...
-
I'm done Christmas shopping.......whoo-hoo!
-
My blog has blown up since posting my Manchester Marathon recap and my interview with Mark Remy ! Wow! Thanks so much for reading and commen...
-
I made this (thanks for the idea, Pinterest!) to help with my weight loss motivation.
0 comments :
Post a Comment