Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Well, I'm still kinda in my funk, but I think I'm slowly coming out of it. I skipped my run AGAIN on Tuesday because it was...or I w...
-
So, training this week didn't go as planned, here was my schedule: Monday: Set my alarm for 5:15am, hit the awake button instead of s...
-
I woke up race day waaaayyyyy early, the time change really screwed with me. I got up and drank my usual tea and ate my Uncrustable. ...
-
My week after vacation was pretty good, it was even nicer bc we had a four day week bc of the 4th. Workout wise, I did well, not great, b...
-
Happy Mother's Day, everyone! A special shout out to my mom for being the best mom ever! This week went pretty well. The main exc...
-
When I first thought about contacting runners for interviews, Kasie was the first person I thought of. Kasie and I went to Manchester Centra...
-
I’ve been a part of quite a few races and events and they are pretty much the same. Expos, free t-shirts, run through the town or city, a m...
-
I have been kinda slack on blogging bc I had been feeling kinda blah. I have been feeling a lot better and gave my self a kick in the ass. ...
-
I'm a little late on my blog, but I really don't have much to update on! This past weekend Matt's parents came in and we had a...
-
I want to start running again. I have some great memories of all the places I've run: My first half in Disney with Team in Training 2...
0 comments :
Post a Comment